COATED GUIDE TYPE TV
Coated guides type TV consist of a hardened V-rail and a Turcite B or ZX-coated M-rail. The surfaces of the V-rail are finely ground. The M-rail is coated with sliding pads.
The sliding material is based on PTFE and has due to the special manufacturing process self-lubricating properties and excellent sliding properties. Accessories such as end pieces, end screws and wipers can be found at “Options”.
Various special designs are available upon request,
please contact us.
- Very good emergency running characteristics
- Long service life
- Very good vibration damping
- Robust against dirt and impact
- Good absorption of lateral forces
- Compatible with R and NO guides
- All standard types from stock
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Ultrasonic welding
- Grinding machines
- Woodworking machines
- and many other